Wednesday, December 22, 2010

KFC Doubledown



Share
under
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 0 comments

Finally, after weeks of waiting, I managed to get hold KFC's Doubledown!

I was a bit disappointed of its size. I was expecting it to be much bigger. But I guess it's better that way--to lessen the cholesterol intake ^_^




I wold have to agree to most bloggers who blogged about it, Yes, it was too salty. I personally think it was the cheese. But my dad think it is the bacon.

Nevertheless, my sister and I, LOVED it! ^_^ We could not help ourselves so we ate it with rice ^_^ hihihi!


PRICE: Php 100

0 comments:







Post a Comment




Followers

Directories

My Friends

Delectable ideas Photobucket
 
 

Pinoy Muffin Top. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved. Blogger blog design by blankPixels.