Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Novelino Wine - Review



Share
under
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 0 comments

When I was a child, I look forward to Christmas and New Years Eve because of new toys and sparklers. But as I grew older I look forward to other stuff during the yuletide season--Food and Wine! ^_^

With only 4.5% alcohol content, this particular Novelino Wine is probably my ideal drink.

During our grocery shopping, we happen to pass by a kiosk of the said brand, which offers free taste on their new products. We probably tried six different flavored wines. What I loved about their new product is that; it does not contain much alcohol and it does not have that sour and bitter taste you get from cheap wines.

We chose to buy Strawberry Passion and Classic Sweet Red Wine.






Strawberry Passion
Php 202.25




Classic Sweet Red Wine
Php 204




0 comments:







Post a Comment




Followers

Directories

My Friends

Delectable ideas Photobucket
 
 

Pinoy Muffin Top. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved. Blogger blog design by blankPixels.