Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yey! Christmas Day!



Share
under
Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 0 comments

As expected, our Christmas 2010 was another success. Simply because of FOOD! The family may not be complete (since the others are in different countries) but sill, we made sure that everyone is happy.

Just to share what we had at our table....^_^ Enjoy ^_^




First, was my Grandma's Ultimate Dinuguan.


We also had Grandma's Kare-Kare.




Next is my Mom's Special Shrimp Recipe.


Mom also made some Potato Salad and Fruit Salad.



My Aunt's cook prepared their special Chicken Pesto.


And also made Pasta Putanesca.


They also prepared Sisig (but I forgot to take its picture). For refreshments, we had juice, different kinds of sodas and of course, wine and champagnes.





(I forgot to take pictures of the Martini. T_T)

For dessert, we had chocolates, cakes and Italian coffee.













I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas like we did ^_^

0 comments:







Post a Comment




Followers

Directories

My Friends

Delectable ideas Photobucket
 
 

Pinoy Muffin Top. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved. Blogger blog design by blankPixels.