Friday, December 24, 2010

Majestic Ham



Share
under
Friday, December 24, 2010 - 0 comments


This Christmas, aside from having Kare-Kare, Dinuguan, etc, we are also having Majestic Ham for Noche Buena. According to my mom, this is the first time they bought an entire leg of Majestic Ham--since it was and still, too expensive.





I don't know why she bought one now, but she feels like celebrating this year. Because usually, we only buy bits and pieces of it, and now, we have the entire thing....@_@ I wonder if we can finish it all?

I am actually thinking on where to use the ham...I know we can't keep on eating it as it is, because it's salty...but deliciously good! Packed with flavor! ^_^

So I was thinking of mixing it in pasta sauce, soup, salad...hmmm...suggestions anyone? Recipe? ^_^


Happy Holidays! ^_^

0 comments:







Post a Comment




Followers

Directories

My Friends

Delectable ideas Photobucket
 
 

Pinoy Muffin Top. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved. Blogger blog design by blankPixels.