Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pho Hoa - Capitol Hills - Review



Share
under
Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 0 comments

While waiting for my dad, who attended a Christmas raffle at Celebrity Sports Club--my mom, my sister and I decided to have a light dinner at Pho Hoa in Capitol Greens (at Capitol Hills) and since the Wi-fi at the sports club is down and most of the air-conditioned dining area are jam packed (due to different Christmas events)

We ordered:

- Pho Nam, Chin, Gan, Bo Vien (Flank, Brisket, Tendon and Meatball)
- Goi Tom Buoi (Pomelo Shrimp Salad)
- Goi Cuon (Fresh spring roll vegetarian/ shrimp &pork)




This is my 3rd time to eat at Pho Hoa. Twice in Eastwood City and first time here at Capitol Greens. The three of us, agreed that Pho Hoa in Capitol Hills/Greens is better than Pho Hoa in Eastwood City.

The taste is way better plus the serving is much bigger.

The Pho Nam, Chin, Gan, Bo Vien is perfect. Mild taste and not too salty. It is packed with ingredients. One Large bowl worth Php 265 is enough for the three of us.



The Pomelo Shrimp Salad was amazing. The Pomelo is sweet and the veggies are fresh. The shrimp is well cooked. Php 200


 
Goi Cuon is my fave. I could have this every day. Everything is perfect. And the sauce is fantastic. Php 127

0 comments:







Post a Comment




Followers

Directories

My Friends

Delectable ideas Photobucket
 
 

Pinoy Muffin Top. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved. Blogger blog design by blankPixels.